All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Barb from Nashville TN
 Post subject: Barb from Nashville TN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 am 

I've been into metaphysics for over 30 years now and continue to learn new things all the time. About 20 years ago I learned about using a pendulum to aide me in connecting with my guides and spirtual masters and have never looked back. I had read a little bit about using a pendulum in some of Ruth Montgomery's books back then, and then I got my hands on the book "How To See and Read the Aura," that had s specific chapter on using a pendulum.

For those just starting out, don't apologize! Just have fun with your pendulum and experiement with it. You will get better as you try new skills and strengthen your connection with Spirit.

Since then I use a pendulum virtually every day, from picking ripe fruit in the grocery, to asking my guides questions, to finding objects. I find that I can still my inner self to hear guidance from spirit more clearly when I use a pendulum. I carry my pendulum in a pocket so that it is close to my energy field (it's like one of my friends). I use and recommend Chris' pendulums, and I also have a home made pendulum that I also use a lot.

I am a holistic healer and spiritual counselor, and have been ordained now for 5 years. I've got a spiritual website http://www.withamazinggrace.com, where I showcase spiritual articles I've written, meditations, information on healing from grief, spiritual travel to sacred sites, and I have a little guide called "Pendulums Are My Passion" that is available for free on this site, as well as a new blog.

Anyway, this is a great forum for those of us who just love to pendulum and dowse.

With love and light to all,

Reverend Barb
http://www.withamazinggrace.com

Re: Barb from Nashville TN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 am 

Hello Barb,

I have just posted on the site, and noticed you are from Nashville, as am I.
Best wishes,
JMichael

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:17 am 

Hi JMichael-

I am going to have a booth at the Expo in Nashville 5/23-24, and am answering questions from Spirit, doing healing treatments and also am doing a presentation on using a pendulum at the booth on Saturday at 2:00. Hope to see you there!

Barb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:27 am 

Hi Reverend Barb,
Do you do distance Healing?
Malekeh From New York