All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

From INDIA
 Post subject: From INDIA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:14 pm 

Dear Chris :D
I am a senior citizen working for common cause.
Retired from state service as civil Engineer & Traffic Engineering, now I have been practicing Geomancy, Dowsing, Jordan's "THE ORACLE" , Radionics, Bio Tensor, Pulser Laser & LED.
In Radionic Dowsing "White Noise Diode Random Pulse Generator Hardware & SW" are used. I have a SE-5 which is a costlier Error. Greeks are using Remote senser to eliminate Geopathic effect & RAY Cleaner. Feng Shui Power Disc 99 is used to clear Geopathic effect.

Re: From INDIA
 Post subject: Re: From INDIA
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:38 am 

Shunmuganathan wrote:
I have a SE-5 which is a costlier Error. [/color]

Dear Shunmuganathan - (May I call you "Nathan" ;) )
I am curious as to why you find your SE-5 a costly error. I understand that not everyone can become an adept with these machines. Do you find that to be true? Would you please share a bit of your insight?
Cheers,
Rich

Bio Communication From INDIA
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:41 am 

Dear Rich :D :D
Thank you for your Response.
During the search it was found that SE-5 used for Bio Communication (Healing). Technique that works are not revealed. So hard earned heavy money paid in $ was worthless. Both Time & $ were lost. Project on white noise diode Random pulse Generator Hardware used for Dowsing is the current on going work. Collecting Circuit diagram to assemble a kit that work with computer is in progress. Bio Tensor which work on Kiniesiolgy is the best tool to enhance bio communication.
Shunmuganathan

Re: From INDIA
 Post subject: Re: From INDIA
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:16 am 

Wow! You just gave me a lot more research to do! I've never heard of Bio Tensor. I was not about to purchase an SE-5, but many radionic practioners have. You are right. They are super expensive and any program that costs lots of $$$ always makes me suspicious. :? Well, off to Google: "Bio Tensor"

Cheers,
Rich

Bio Communication From INDIA
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:47 am 

Dear Rich :D
Bio Tensor is a simple Lengthy thin brass rod, one end welded with a 1" or 2" dia. brass ring as a weight to swing up & down, left & right, clockwise & counter cloakwise rotation. Brass welding rod are available in thin gauge for a standard length more than 2.5'. Choose the thickness of the rod for the required flexibility.
Regular exercise with a pair of Tensor will develop extented awarness & spinal flexiblity than normal fencing exercise.
Shunmuganathan