All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Hi I'm a new boy to the Forum
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:36 am 

I,ve been dowsing with L rods and a pendulum for many years,but on visiting a "haunted "house in North Devon UK the guide a dowser used her rods and in the reputed "haunted" room one of her L rods rapidly rotated.I have never met this response before.Can other dowsers explain this type of response? From Dowserdave

Re: Hi I'm a new boy to the Forum
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:54 pm 

Hmmmm . . . what was she dowsing for? Lost souls? Poltergeist?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:57 am 

Hi Dave,

I live in the north east of UK, not far from Chillingham Castle (reported to be THE most Haunted Castle in England), also Hermitage Castle in the Borders. My pendulum goes crazy in those places.

Did you know the UK has more haunted places than anywhere else? Im not far from Hadrian's Wall, and The Devil's Causeway as well. Interesting place to live, eh?

Our north east Northumberland coast is full of castles, & fantastic scenery too. lol.

Maggie

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:30 pm 

In reply to Thunnar She was dowsing for a spirit in the one time hidden room inwhich the skeleton of a woman was found.From Dowserdave

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Dowserdave wrote:
I,ve been dowsing with L rods and a pendulum for many years,but on visiting a "haunted "house in North Devon UK the guide a dowser used her rods and in the reputed "haunted" room one of her L rods rapidly rotated.I have never met this response before.Can other dowsers explain this type of response? From Dowserdave

I've seen that when I hit an energy vortex. My rods were too long to rotate freely and I almost lost them, the impact was so strong. When I used just one rod - it would rotate like a propeller on a helicopter.

I've had one instance that my pendulum would rotate so fast that it looked like it went against the gravity. (Maybe it did?
:shock: