All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Are the answers always true?
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:11 am 

Hi, I am fairly new to dowsing. It's an interesting medium to search for the truth in every day experiences of "yes" and "no" answers. I am using a fairly primitive tool, however do believe if it can swing it is fine to use. It's a pink crystal on a string used as a necklace. I often get the "right" ansers and sometimes surprised by the answers that I was pretty sure were the opposite. So, I can't be influencing the swing. I used it several times a day to ask specific questions related to myself and my current situation for guidance and confirmation. I throw in a few questions I already know the answers to. However, have been disappointed when it turns out to be a false reading. I feel uncertain of my technique or belief then. Why does this occur? Isn't it all knowing? Truth be told? I have the faith and clear mind to receive an answer to a future event pertaining to myself. May I ask questions of another person where I am directly involved? Is there some divine rule to what we may ask? It's not like I am asking for lottery numbers as that is universaly a big no. :ugeek:

Re: Are the answers always true?
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:22 am 

God bless you! It's not really practical to dowse about yourself. You are usually too caught up with what the "answers" may be to be very objective about the outcomes. Try to look at 2nd and 3rd person subjects for now. It's not impossible to divine for yourself, but the ego is very effective at getting in the way and providing answers which may not be so reliable.