All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Re: OK, I'm first
 Post subject: Re: OK, I'm first
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:04 pm 
Site Admin

Alchemystic wrote:
Greenwood is a nice place. I live in the Okanagan (a couple of hours away) and I drive thru your wonderful (little) city quite often. My kids (now grown up) were always excited to visit the place on the main road thru town that they called Helicopter Park.

I have been a dowser for several years and I have used several techniques such as willows, rods, pendulums etc. I believe that everyone is capable of finding (learning) their own gift of dowsing - and that this "self-belief or empowerment" is the first thing that we should all be sharing with others who are curious about dowsing.

Thanks for providing this service Chris.

Hi Alchemystic,

Yes, Greenwood is a nice little place, but I think we have slowly outgrown it. The last day of summer we've had ground frost and lost all the tomatoes!!!!!!
My son is 12 and soon will need high-school and I need a choice in Internet connection providers, so maybe it will be back to the Okanagan. Who knows.

I also believe that almost anybody can learn at least basic dowsing.

Why don't you stop for coffee or tea or just to say "hi" one of these days!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:58 pm 

Hello everyone, I live in Sapulpa Oklahoma I have a Basset Hound named Baggs and I love to read. The subjects that fascinate me are the ones that deal with the human aura and the realm of metaphysics.
I have learned alot and I hope to be able to give my longevity a boost. I was thinking that maybe dowsing could help with it as I feel it is a wonderful centuries-old discovery. There definitely has to be something to it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:08 pm 

Hello shoshonemaiden, & Welcome! I think you'll find that dowsing is truly amazing. If I can ever be of any assistance, let me know - Blessings, NightLighter