All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

The most amazing dowsing healing technique
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:32 am 
Site Admin

This title sounds bold - well, the technique REALLY is amazing! I got a call from a customer - a lady who works mostly with horses - we were talking about the Mer-Isis pendulum. I've asked her how she uses it and she said: "well, I just ask it to...heal!"

I think it's perfect and it can be incorporated into many different dowsing techniques and using different dowsing tools.

Re: The most amazing dowsing healing technique
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:33 am 

Before seeing this post, and just last evening, I stumbled upon something similar while dowsing.

I had just made myself a tiny pendulum of three rose quartz beads on a thread. Having seen a video in which the practitioner suggested that she just held the pendulum over the body and waited - no questions, no nothing, I decided to make that technique suit me.

I held the pendulum in front of me and asked:
"Can the pendulum's action . . . (draw the pain, balance the centre, help me sleep, etc.)"

If yes were indicated, then I simply said, "Please do it now."

Mostly, I observed anti-clockwise circling initially, followed by a swift switch to clockwise, then a stilling, which I took to mean that the issue was resolved.

Following the treatment, I sat and watched television without the usual sciatic pain I'd experience doing that. Then I had a very sound sleep - also not the usual for me.

It remains for me to assess the holding power of these improvements, but in essence, I did what the lady above is reported to have done: just ask and let the pendulum do its thing.

Jan

P.S. Oh yes, I asked it to undo my tendency to store pain, angst or emotions in the sciatic area and to send such energy out to the earth/universe for positive uses. An end to sciatica? That would be wonderful. Let's see.
J

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:24 am 

I've continued to use the same technique, but went to bed the other evening without thinking about it. Too lazy to get up again, I just visualized the pendulum hanging above me and waited.
Sure enough, in my vision it began to swing and I felt the tied up energy easing off.
Working with Quantum Touch®, their online community has often discussed distance healing applications and how energy tends to do what we intend it to do, so I wasn't really shocked by my visualized pendulum doing its job as if I were holding the 'solid' version there.

So far so good on sleep and sciatica.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:30 pm 
Site Admin

That sounds great and that's exactly what we should aim for - simplicity! When you get your questions (or parameters) right - the rest seems to follow.

By the way - I've seen your question about Dave's book - I hate to say I can't find it. Anyway - google his name and check his website - I know he had hard copy of the first book, not sure about the second one.