All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Getting accurate answers...
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:44 am 

I know you get more accurate answers by practice, but does anyone know how accurate you can be if say your parents are your guardian angels/guides?
Will it make my answers more or less accurate since they are my parents?
Still a bazillion more questions to ask!!!!

Re: Getting accurate answers...
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:32 pm 

Dear Wendy -
If it helps you to think so, then the answer is "Yes". Your parents wouldn't steer you wrong now that they've crossed over -- would they? But accuracy in your dowsing is not their responsibility, Wendy. That part is up to you -- as it should be. Ask for their help, guidance, assistance while realizing that you are the one doing the dowsing and in search of an accurate answer. You need a steady degree of confidence that you can effectively arrive at an accurate determination. Good parents are normally a source of confidence for their children.

Re: Getting accurate answers...
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:29 am 

It also does help if you ask only one question at a time. Some people put two questions into one question. so you wouldnt get an accurate answer. And just in case please surround yourself with protection before you use your pendulum. I know its hard to imaging when you are working on connecting with your loved ones that only they would come through but lower energies can and will come through and that would also make it hard to get accurate answers. Try to keep your thoughts neutral while you are asking questions so you dont influence the pendulum. If you want an answer to be yes so bad and you keep thinking please say yes while the pendulum is swinging it will give you a yes response even if the answer should have been a no. I have been putting off contacting my mom through the pendulum because I am scared she wont be able to come through. I think its great you have the confidence to try to connect with your parents. I would love to hear how you try to connect :)