All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Welcome to the Dowsing Forum
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:13 am 
Site Admin

Please bear with me - I'm not a programmer and most likely there will be some problems with this forum, so please get familiar with it and let me know if something doesn't work. It is a "work in progress" and there will be changes made and I would appreciate your input.

We can discuss anything connected with dowsing, healing, subtle energy, etc. here. Please refrain from posting any highly subjective views, especially of political and religious nature and please treat others the way you would like to be treated.

And don't forget to have fun!

Re: Welcome to the Dowsing Forum
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 am 

Well done Chris.
Like most of us, our days mar well filled enough as it is.
Today, I'll use half your inventory of pendulums on birds in rehab, older dogs
and a pony....
The over lap of all the different one is the trick for me....

Keep it up,Skandar....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:30 am 

Hi,
What Pendulum do you suggest I use, I have been dowsing for a year, but sometimes get wrong answers. I use crystal pendulum.
Malekeh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 pm 

Dear Chris, thank you for creating a forum. It looks nice, calming and easy to use. My question is: could you kindly express your opinion about Radionics electrical machines. Can they be considered as part of dosing...? I've read an article about them from the New Zealand Altered States website. Could you once apon a time express your opinion about this subject. Thank you, Viatcheslav

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:03 pm 

Howdy everyone!! First post or reply in the forum. So I'm the newbie of the day. I have a strong interest in dowsing. I usually do the sports pick. Wins some and yes... lose some. But like I said still new and getting better all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 pm 

Dave777 wrote:
Howdy everyone!! First post or reply in the forum. So I'm the newbie of the day. I have a strong interest in dowsing. I usually do the sports pick. Wins some and yes... lose some. But like I said still new and getting better all the time.

Your post really took me back more than 20 years when I was first learning to dowse. :shock: Jeez, am I really that old?

I wanted to see if I could dowse the winner of the office football betting pools. So, I took the spreadsheet and using a map dowsing technique of pin-pointing a row and column, I located the winning square and when I saw the guy later in the day whose name was in the square, I looked him in the eye and said, "You are going to win the pool." Well, he did and I never tried to dowse another betting pool after that because I could see what a slippery slope it was and it would ultimately ruin my ability to dowse effectively. But that's just my view . . . Honestly, I hadn't thought of it in years! :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 am 

I'm looking forward to gaining more knowledge on Dowsings. I purchased both the "L" rods and pendulum sometime ago, and I have been attempting to teach myself, with little results.

I'm currently residing in Scotland

Catherine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:31 am 

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely day with new beginnings that bring peace and hope.

Chris, I've been using the Karn-Is pendulum that I purchased from you a while ago and find it to be very accurate. However, I have yet to find a use for the witness chamber.

I was able to determine (with the pendulum) that a painful lump in the breast of a female friend of mine is NOT cancer and is actually a cyst. I also was able to alleviate the pain enough that she could continue teaching a class I was attending.

Thank you for creating such a wonderful tool!

Soni

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 am 
Site Admin

MViatcheslav wrote:
Dear Chris, thank you for creating a forum. It looks nice, calming and easy to use. My question is: could you kindly express your opinion about Radionics electrical machines. Can they be considered as part of dosing...? I've read an article about them from the New Zealand Altered States website. Could you once apon a time express your opinion about this subject. Thank you, Viatcheslav

No problem, just treat it as my personal opinion (well, that goes for everything I say :lol:

I used to play with those expensive machines - I've had de la Warre (sp.?), Copen, etc., nice machines, a lot of tuning, a lot of time wasted as far as I'm concerned as I can do the same in 1/20th of the time required to tune it using just a pendulum and a witness. There are some advantages, though - you can set it and forget it or on some machines you can set several programs at once, but I can also accomplish that using Osiris Macro pendulums used passively for a fraction of the cost of even simple radionics machine.

Sorry radionics guys, that's how I feel.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:08 pm 

Thank you very much, Chris. It's O'K, you don't have to be sorry, at least because you confirmed my impression from radionics, which was a feeling, that my mind got overloadied and I coulld not get concentrated on the main things. I just wanted an independent opinion from you. Thanks again, Viatcheslav