All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Energizing Water and Mental Water Filter Techniques
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:51 pm 

Just thought I'd mention that a few weeks ago, myself and three other dowsers sent focused intention to a well having sulphur smell/taste, and silt problems even with an expensive filtration system. None of us have been to this well. Two of the dowsers were across the U.S. from it. The well owner is reporting 100%improvement as of a few days later! The energizing water and mental water filter techniques by Raymon Grace really work! Nothing like tasty, healthy tap water to make a families day! Anyone have any chlorine problems? 61154

Re: Energizing Water and Mental Water Filter Techniques
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 am 
Site Admin

This is great! Water is such a nice medium to work with...
That's a great example of doing something and then confirming it - I have so many cases that people ask for help and then forget to give any feedback. Many times after asking - I find out that the results were great, but they "forgot" to mention that.

Anyway - that's always good news! I still have a small jar of water that we charged together over the phone with Raymon. That was a few years back...

At one point I thought of using a webcam to monitor polluted lake being remotely treated with purifying energy, but it never worked out.

Anyway - way to go!

Chris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 am 

Our next water project is highly chlorinated water in a town about 300 miles north of me. I'll let you know how it works. In thinking about the recent Earthquake in Hati, I keep wondering about the best way to help the water/over all situation there with dowsing. If anyone else has Raymons DVDs,or wants to participate with visualization etc., perhaps at a specified time we could co-ordinate an energized thoughtform etc. to help all those people. I don't know anyone there for feedback but it won't hurt to try! It seems we are stronger when focused together. Anyone onterested or have any suggestions? 61154

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:50 am 

61154, Let me know what you have in mind, & I'll be happy to help

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:15 am 

Aftermuch pondering, discussion, and dowsing it apears that the most appropriate way to help the land, people and animals of Haiti is through the water. It apears that the negativce mass conciousness there is very high. My focus is clearing, energizing, and programing the water (for the highest good of all)going into the country. It helped me to have the visual of the pallets of water being off loaded from the planes, and the people in line recieving the water. I'm using Raymons techniques via DVD also. My dowsing is showing that we can do it anytime we want. I will get back to you on the chlorine project. Thanks, Orchard Mist(61154)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:15 am 

Okay, I can get a good clear visualisation of highly beneficial, positively charged bottled water being unloaded peacefully & properly by the truckload & planeload full to those who need it most. I am currently centering my focus on energizing that water, for the greatest good. I am also trying to send energy to Potters for Peace - a group that makes colloidal silver filters to use on any current water sources that are still available. Thank you for placing such a strong image to work with, Orchard - Blessings, John

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:24 pm 

lol Until I looked at the users name who posted this thread I thought that 61154 was a radionic rate he was using for clearing up chlorine.