All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Sensing Vortex Energies in Sedona
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:19 am 

Hey everyone, I recently moved to Sedona Arizona where there are several Vortexes or special energy spots that purportedly provide a type of portal to spiritual energy or accessing other dimensions, etc. Would dowsing within one of these Vortexes cause a divining rod or pendulum to go "crazy". What is it that the tool would be sensing? Or do I have to activate the tool somehow by asking a question or having a purpose or intention behind its use before I expect any movement in the tool? :?:

Then once I can get a baseline reaction within a particular Vortex, I could theoretically compare that energy to other Vortex locations to compare their strengths and subtle differences perhaps, eh? Would you agree?

Re: Sensing Vortex Energies in Sedona
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

You have to have an intention or purpose to any dowsing you do, otherwise it's just swinging a weight on a string :D

You can start by just trying to locate its edges and work your way to the center. You can check for polarity, strength, is it compatible with your energy, is it healing, and probably 150 other questions that may come to your mind. For some of that you can use percentage charts.