All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Pendulums and Archangels
 Post subject: Pendulums and Archangels
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:15 pm 

Hi Chris, so happy you are back up and running :) I want to share with you talking to Archangel Michael through the pendulum is a great way to connect with the other side. It is great for people who have a hard time with accurate answers. Archangel Michael controls who comes through. He also controls what you can know and what you cant. I asked a question one day and he told me straight out no questions at this time lol and the pendulum stopped. Some people might get upset that an angel said no questions at this time but they have to understand the angels know what is best for you. Some questions cannot be answered because it may be a lesson you must learn on your own. It is best to ask 'What messages do you have for me today?' It is very important to use protection!!!!! Just because you are asking for an angel to talk to does not mean if you dont protect yourself other lower energies cant come through. When you think you have made contact always ask ' Are you from God?' If the answer is no then say Archangel Michael I ask that you come to my side now please and take away any lower energies that are around me and my pendulum please. Thank you. The best way to start after surrounding yourself and your pendulum with white light is to say I wish to speak only with Archangel Michael. You do need an alphabet chart. I am writing to you about this because I would love to talk to others who speak to the angels through a pendulum. There are not many pendulum sites that have this. What do you think Chris? Is this something you would like in the forums?
Mary

Re: Pendulums and Archangels
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:13 am 
Site Admin

Hello Mary,

This is great, you found what works for you.

This forum was established for exchanging different ideas and dowsing techniques, not to judge if it's proper or not. It works for you and that's what counts and other people may want to try it.

Chris