All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

More info on the Osiris pendulum
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:28 pm 

Hello All, I am interested to find out more information on the do's & don't's of using an Osiris pendulum. Everything that I've read so far has been very sketchy & vague. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, NL

Re: More info on the Osiris pendulum
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:14 pm 

There is an interesting pendulum called the "Ptah pendulum" which uses the osiris and to avoid its problems - the osiris was attached to a healing coil developed by Slim Spurling.

My suggestion is - advanced dowsers here might consider attaching an osiris or isoris pendulum to an Acu-vac coil sold by Slim Spurling's company.

Just have a gut feeling that clearing work might be a lot faster with this combination.

Re: More info on the Osiris pendulum
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:16 pm 

Quite amazing that you bring this up, riws - as last eve., I came across this - "John Living found that the Osiris Pendulum has a special ability to locate ‘not good’ energies in a person’s aura, and when used in ‘extraction mode’ (an anti-clockwise circle) it removed such energies.
But there was a problem - they tended to go into the hand of the Healer/Dowser who was using the Pendulum !
To overcome this, John attached his Osiris Pendulum to the ‘extract’ end of one of the Healing Coils developed by Slim Spurling.
This converted the energies that were removed into being ‘good’ energies - and thus prevented deleterious effects from being experienced by the Healer/Dowser, giving instead a beneficial effect." Now, I REALLY feel as tough I should look into this - Thanks, Amazing synchronicity! Blessings, NL