All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Cleansing Dowsing Tools in General
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 am 

Let's see if this forum works: ;)

I used to work as a line locator for a public utility company years ago and my first L-rods were brass welding rods stolen from the construction department. I had electronic devices provided by the company as well, but they were of little value locating underground PVC lines or valve boxes. . .but I stray from my point.

I used those rods relentlessly and just tossed them in the truck after using. Later, I even incorporated the pendulum into the act. Later still, I began dowsing diseases both physical and emotional. What I had never considered during those early days was the maintenance of the dowsing tools themselves. Whether we call it "cleansing", "clearing", or "cleaning", our dowsing tools are subject to induced subtle energy "dirt" or influence and require cleaning.

I have used magnets, sunlight, sea salt, smudging and lately energy cleansing programs using technology I ran into here in the former Soviet Union where dowsing is seen in a more traditional light. Would anyone like to comment or kick-in their $0.02 on the subject?

Re: Cleansing Dowsing Tools in General
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:04 am 

I am very new to all of this am an very eager to learn how to be more accurate!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:22 am 

Hi Wendy -

First Post and you "hit the nail"! Yes, what good is dowsing without some degree of accuracy? There are methods, there are recipes for accuracy, and volumes of advice on the subject of dowsing accuracy. In fact, much of that advice is on what not to do to maintain and improve accuracy. So, let me offer you my own little nugget of wisdom on the subject which my great grandma gave me. "Learn how to get out of your won way and you'll do fine."

Our major accuracy obstacles are the ones of our own making. Rarely are outside infuences to blame -- unless you are dowsing from the back of a wild horse during a hurricane, for example. Nope, training our brain how to stay out of the way is key to accuracy. We can talk more about that in these forums!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:26 am 

Skandar here.My favorite cleaning method is a 3 foot diameter circle beside a tree in a secure location.I put some orgone puck's to create the circle, put my tools inside the circle and activate it with the small crystal tuning fork. Then my hands facing down over the tools, I run energy through until I get a strong connection the tree roots. A Gia tool washing structure. I lean against the tree and take a cleansing also...
Tree's in general love noxious energy, most tools are clean after 20 minutes.....

In a pinch, I have just laid my tools at the base of the tree, buried in dirt and left for a day. Hopefully, you feel the clean-lightness after the tree wash.
Cheers,
Skandar...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:38 pm 

Austrian Crystal and Gemstones easily become impregnated with pathogenic energies. The only sure way of clearing these energies is with a biogeometric clearing card. As other methods may or maynot accomplish the task.This depends on the intensity and type of emanation you are dealing with.From my experience most metals donot usually need cleared. Although the individual using the dowsing device may need cleared.Especially if going into resonance with emanations that contain Vertical Negative Green. Blessings Zack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Zack,

From my own experience - anything can be embedded with other types of vibrations (on the sub-atomic level everything vibrates!). I guess there might be a few different types of "energy contamination" that we deal with here.

When it comes to pendulums to overcome the remnance (or remanence) - in most cases it's enough to knock it a few times (some say odd number, but I don't find it true) on the hard edge of the table or such. (Energy pendulums like the Isis or the Karnak don't require neutralizing or energy cleansing).

To neutralize the string - you can slowly run the blunt (dull) side of a knife or any metal object with high iron content.

The simplest method yet is to hold the pendulum (or other object) in your hand and ... ask to be neutralized from any vibrations it picked up (you may specify non-beneficial or those that may interfere with your dowsing). That's it!
Of course it would be nice if somebody else could verify it :D

One more thing: many people recommend using sea salt - never ever use wet salt or salt solution for your crystal as you may ruin them!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:14 pm 
Site Admin

Thunnar wrote:
Our major accuracy obstacles are the ones of our own making. Rarely are outside infuences to blame -- unless you are dowsing from the back of a wild horse during a hurricane, for example. Nope, training our brain how to stay out of the way is key to accuracy. We can talk more about that in these forums!

I totally agree! We hear a lot of "don't dowse facing East, West, South or North, don't wear white, black, red, don't cross your hands, legs", etc. That can create a subconscious program and it becomes true!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Thunnar wrote:
I have used magnets, sunlight, sea salt, smudging and lately energy cleansing programs using technology I ran into here in the former Soviet Union where dowsing is seen in a more traditional light. Would anyone like to comment or kick-in their $0.02 on the subject?

Could you expand a bit on the technique from the former Soviet Union? I know they were way ahead in using dowsing for water and mineral prospecting. (I've seen a dowsing rod, U-shape with a tuning antenna that could be adjusted for various minerals and search for it and couldn't find it anywhere. )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 am 

Might I be careful dowsing today behind several horse's and a pony...?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 am 

Skandar, someone will have some cleaning up there to do as well. In this case, the magnets won't help you. I would recommend a shovel. :lol: