All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Subtle Energy Pendants
 Post subject: Subtle Energy Pendants
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 pm 
Site Admin

Currently I'm working on Subtle Energy Pendants. I've heard it from a few people and I've noticed it myself that the High Energy Pendulum, when used as a pendant - quite often gets tarnished fairly quickly, specially when the body is too acidic. The brass parts react with the perspiration and require cleaning.

Since they were used mostly as pendants - I thought of using sterling silver and semi-precious stone jewelry to receive similar charge like the HEP's. I'm also thinking of creating personalized pendants that would include a bio-signature embedded in the pendant.

I've contacted a few jewelers in the USA and Canada and should be getting first pieces soon to experiment with.

Is there anything that you think would be a good idea to incorporate into the designs or the energy charge?

Re: Subtle Energy Pendants
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 am 

Do you have any suggestions for cleaning the brass on a HEP w/o damaging the stone - as I'm sure that products like Brasso do a fine job on the solid brass pendulums/pendants - but I'm afraid they might be quite harmful to crystals & semi-precious stones. :shock: Thanks, NL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:03 pm 

I've been thinking about that myself- I believe the original 'intention' set into an object while it's being created is very important- so that would have to do with knowing the jewelers you are working with, how they choose the stones, etc.

Reluctant as I am to talk about crystals (I'm burned out on the 'New Age' approach), I do have a sense of them, and am considering how best to sort out best uses and set 'intent' for specific purposes.

So- any thoughts or things you learn along the way, I'd really love to hear about!

Laurie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

NightLighter wrote:
Do you have any suggestions for cleaning the brass on a HEP w/o damaging the stone - as I'm sure that products like Brasso do a fine job on the solid brass pendulums/pendants - but I'm afraid they might be quite harmful to crystals & semi-precious stones. :shock: Thanks, NL

I think the best would be to use some jeweler's rouge on a buffing wheel. Any goldsmith should be able to do it in under a minute.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:51 pm 
Site Admin

wildangl wrote:
I've been thinking about that myself- I believe the original 'intention' set into an object while it's being created is very important- so that would have to do with knowing the jewelers you are working with, how they choose the stones, etc.

I agree that's the best approach, not always possible if hundreds of people handled the stone before. I use it for the orgone creations, though.

With stones and crystals - I go through a "deep cleaning" process of removing all the non-beneficial vibes till I get to the "natural state" as it was intended.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 pm 

chris wrote:
NightLighter wrote:

I think the best would be to use some jeweler's rouge on a buffing wheel. Any goldsmith should be able to do it in under a minute.

Thanks for your reply, Chris & I've found something now that works quickly, safely, & easily - it's an Ultra-soft Jewelry Polishing Cloth - so I can clean it myself, as I don't let anyone else touch my pendulum. I'm kinda quirky like that, as I feel there could be an altering of frequencies, or possible unwanted attachments, if another touches it...

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:07 pm 

chris wrote:
I'm also thinking of creating personalized pendants that would include a bio-signature embedded in the pendant.

Is there anything that you think would be a good idea to incorporate into the designs or the energy charge?

I'm curious about the bio-signature - would it be personalized? Would it be the result(s) of extensive personal dowsing? I know I'm inquiring alot about this, but I am truly amazed at the prospect of it 8-)
Blessings, NL

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:02 pm 
Site Admin

NightLighter wrote:
I'm curious about the bio-signature - would it be personalized? Would it be the result(s) of extensive personal dowsing? I know I'm inquiring alot about this, but I am truly amazed at the prospect of it 8-)
Blessings, NL

No, don't feel like that, difficult questions are very important in order to stay focused and not to fall into "it works fine, but only for me" syndrome :lol:

I'm still working on it - I'd like to create one line of "one size fits all", but with an option to activate the personal part by the final user and another line that I would include the bio-signature by using a picture as a witness.

I think that "by accident" I've reached a deeper level of understanding how the energy embedding works and also the new "high" in subtle vibration in the neighborhood of 6-7 billion Bovis units, but I still need to find out how to convert that into "usable" energy. This works perfectly for raising ones vibes, but I'd like also to be able to address other issues like health or manifestation.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

chris wrote:

I'm still working on it - I'd like to create one line of "one size fits all", but with an option to activate the personal part by the final user and another line that I would include the bio-signature by using a picture as a witness.

I think that "by accident" I've reached a deeper level of understanding how the energy embedding works and also the new "high" in subtle vibration in the neighborhood of 6-7 billion Bovis units, but I still need to find out how to convert that into "usable" energy. This works perfectly for raising ones vibes, but I'd like also to be able to address other issues like health or manifestation.

OK, you can check and feel some of the creations at:

http://www.diviningmind.com/power-pendants

I've sent an e-mail to the subscriber base and managed to overload the server :roll:

It's fairly image-intensive, so it could be a slow load on dial-up...
I'm still not too happy with the design and some functions of the script, but it's a step in the right direction (I think...)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:28 pm 

Hey there, Chris - just letting you know that I received the email & went to check 'em out, via the link. They are quite attractive, as well as their functional capabilities 8-) I saw one that particularly grabbed my attention - the amethyst & red topaz one.Being as topaz is my birthstone, I have never been fond of it in its usual brown color. I was unaware that it's available in red (one of my favorite colors), also...Anyway, they are all quite beautiful & I, for one, can feel their capacity to provide anyone with a major boost in beneficial energies...Blessings, NL