All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Dowsinng for healing
 Post subject: Dowsinng for healing
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 am 

Hi, I would like to learn more about dowsing for healing. Does anyone have any resources or books you can recommend?
Thanks
Lori

Re: Dowsinng for healing
 Post subject: Re: Dowsinng for healing
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:46 am 

Lori, I have had good results from Raymon Graces book,"Techniques That Work For Me". I first read his"The Future Is Yours". Both can be ordered from his web. Blessings, Janis(6115)

Re: Dowsinng for healing
 Post subject: Re: Dowsinng for healing
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 pm 

lorelei66 wrote:
Hi, I would like to learn more about dowsing for healing. Does anyone have any resources or books you can recommend?
Thanks
Lori

I just joined this forum and therefore don't know if you've discovered what you seek yet. I have been in the healing arts and metaphysics for over 30 years as a practitioner and instructor. I can inform you that dowsing for healing is much more involved than one imagines, and requires learning about oneself as much as about the patient (whether in person or distance healing), and learning other forms of knowledge. It all depends on how far you'd want to go with healing, which always begins with diagnosis of an issue and preparing from there, including length of treatment, etc. Keep in mind that dowsing is not only an extension of yourself and connections to energy fields, but it also involves one's consciousness dipping into the library of information and knowledge you've stored at the subconscious level.

When seeking to help others you will always be guided from within and without. Enjoy every bit of it.